Flashing lights and we
光影迷离
Took a wrong turn and we
我们踏上错误的道路
Fell down a rabbit hole.
坠入兔子洞
You held on tight to me
你紧紧地抓住我
\''Cause nothing\''s as it seems
一切似乎虚有其表
I\''m spinning out of control.
我头晕目眩,失去平衡
Didn\''t they tell us don\''t rush into things?
难道他们没告诫我们不要鲁莽行事
Didn\''t you flash your green eyes at me?
难道你不曾嫉妒我吗
Haven\''t you heard what becomes of curious minds?
难道你没听说过好奇的魔力
Ooooo
Ooooo
Didn\''t it all seem new and exciting?
难道这一切看起来不新奇有趣
I felt your arms twisting \''round me
我能感到你紧拥着我
I should\''ve slept with one eye open at night.
我应该时刻保持警惕
We found wonderland
我们寻到美妙仙境
You and I got lost in it
你我惊叹于此
And we pretended it could last forever
我们假装这一切可以永垂不朽
aye
aye
We found wonderland
我们身处神秘乐园
You and I got lost in it
你我沉迷其中
And life was never worse but never better
生活不过就是如此波澜不惊
aye aye
aye aye
Aye
Aye
In wonderland
在这仙境之中
Aye
Aye
In wonderland
在这乐园之中
Aye
Aye
In wonderland
在这梦想之乡
Aye
Aye
In wonderland
仿佛身处美梦
So we went on our way
我们踏上路途
Too in love to think straight
彼此沉溺爱河而无法思考
All alone or so it seemed.
似乎貌合神离,犹如孤身一人
But there were strangers watching
陌生人们注视观察着
And whispers turned to talking
窃窃私语转为大声交谈
And talking turned to screams.
交谈变成惊恐尖叫
Oooooh
Oooooh
Didn\''t they tell us don\''t rush into things?
难道他们没警告我们不要匆忙决定
Didn\''t you flash your green eyes at me?
难道你没有向我闪烁你那绿色双眸
Didn\''t you calm my fears with the Cheshire cat smile?
难道你没有用那柴郡猫般的微笑来安抚我的