Wonderland(1 / 3)

Flashing lights and we

光影迷离

Took a wrong turn and we

我们踏上错误的道路

Fell down a rabbit hole.

坠入兔子洞

You held on tight to me

你紧紧地抓住我

\''Cause nothing\''s as it seems

一切似乎虚有其表

I\''m spinning out of control.

我头晕目眩,失去平衡

Didn\''t they tell us don\''t rush into things?

难道他们没告诫我们不要鲁莽行事

Didn\''t you flash your green eyes at me?

难道你不曾嫉妒我吗

Haven\''t you heard what becomes of curious minds?

难道你没听说过好奇的魔力

Ooooo

Ooooo

Didn\''t it all seem new and exciting?

难道这一切看起来不新奇有趣

I felt your arms twisting \''round me

我能感到你紧拥着我

I should\''ve slept with one eye open at night.

我应该时刻保持警惕

We found wonderland

我们寻到美妙仙境

You and I got lost in it

你我惊叹于此

And we pretended it could last forever

我们假装这一切可以永垂不朽

aye

aye

We found wonderland

我们身处神秘乐园

You and I got lost in it

你我沉迷其中

And life was never worse but never better

生活不过就是如此波澜不惊

aye aye

aye aye

Aye

Aye

In wonderland

在这仙境之中

Aye

Aye

In wonderland

在这乐园之中

Aye

Aye

In wonderland

在这梦想之乡

Aye

Aye

In wonderland

仿佛身处美梦

So we went on our way

我们踏上路途

Too in love to think straight

彼此沉溺爱河而无法思考

All alone or so it seemed.

似乎貌合神离,犹如孤身一人

But there were strangers watching

陌生人们注视观察着

And whispers turned to talking

窃窃私语转为大声交谈

And talking turned to screams.

交谈变成惊恐尖叫

Oooooh

Oooooh

Didn\''t they tell us don\''t rush into things?

难道他们没警告我们不要匆忙决定

Didn\''t you flash your green eyes at me?

难道你没有向我闪烁你那绿色双眸

Didn\''t you calm my fears with the Cheshire cat smile?

难道你没有用那柴郡猫般的微笑来安抚我的

最新小说: 魔幻车神之心灵救赎 陆以玫 穿越斗罗之我的系统不服气 都市武道风云 重生主母摆烂后,冠宠侯府 高武:开局反派,我当无敌于世间 日光城之约 修仙不如养萌娃 相错大佬后我去随军了[七零] 四合院:重生58,我狩猎狂欢