Is It Over Now?(1 / 2)

Once the flight had flown (Uh-huh)

踏上那趟航班 (Uh-huh)

With the wilt of the rose (Uh-huh)

玫瑰花瓣迅速凋零 (Uh-huh)

I slept all alone (Uh-huh)

我独自一人入眠 (Uh-huh)

You still wouldn\''t go

你仍不肯离去

Let\''s fast forward to three hundred takeout coffees later

就让我们快进到点过三百杯外卖咖啡之后的熟稔场景

I see your profile and your smile on unsuspecting waiters

而你的个人资料我早就看过你依旧对毫无戒备的侍者露出微笑

You dream of my mouth before it called you a lying traitor

你梦里幻想着我双唇可我早就唤你为谎言的叛徒

You search in every maiden\''s bed for somethin\'' greater, baby

你在每个少女的床上追求更上乘的刺激 亲爱的

Was it over when she laid down on your couch?

当她躺在你的沙发上 这段感情是否结束?

Was it over when he unbuttoned my blouse?

当他解开了我的上衣你我之间是否落下帷幕?

\"Come here,\" I whispered in your ear

“过来” 我在你耳边轻声说

In your dream as you passed out, baby

在你昏睡过后黑甜的梦中亲爱的

Was it over then? And is it over now?

待到那时这段感情是否结束?你我之间是否落下帷幕?

(Is it? Is it? Is it?)

(这段感情是否走到尽头是否结束是否落下帷幕)

When you lost control (Uh-huh)

当你全然失控 (Uh-huh)

Red blood, white snow (Uh-huh)

鲜红的血 洁白的雪 (Uh-huh)

Blue dress on a boat (Uh-huh)

一袭蓝裙 在那船上 (Uh-huh)

Your new girl is my clone

你的新女友神似另一个我

And did you think I didn\''t see you?

你以为我没看见你吗?

There were flashin\'' lights

镜头闪烁的灯光早就将你捕捉

At least I had the decency

至少我还保持了体面

To keep my nights out of sight

就算深夜出入也不为人所见

Only rumors \''bout my hips and thighs

只留下有关我身材的花边新闻

And my whispered sighs

还有我的低语

Oh, Lord, I think about

噢主啊 我不是没考虑过

Jumpin\'' off of very tall somethings

从高处一跃而下

Just to see you come running

只为看到你奔来接我的身影

And say the one thing I\''ve been wanting, but no

再说出我埋藏心底的话 可我没这么做

Let\''s fast forward to three hundred awkward blind dat

最新小说: 陆以玫 穿越斗罗之我的系统不服气 魔幻车神之心灵救赎 高武:开局反派,我当无敌于世间 四合院:重生58,我狩猎狂欢 修仙不如养萌娃 都市武道风云 日光城之约 相错大佬后我去随军了[七零] 重生主母摆烂后,冠宠侯府