es later (Oh)
就让我们快进到三百次气氛尴尬的盲目约会之后
If she\''s got blue eyes, I will surmise that you\''ll probably date her (Oh)
若她有双蓝眼睛我猜你很可能和她约会
You dream of my mouth before it called you a lying traitor (Oh)
你梦里幻想着我双唇可我早就唤你为谎言的叛徒
You search in every model\''s bed for somethin\'' greater, baby
你在每个模特的床上追求更上乘的刺激 亲爱的
Was it over when she laid down on your couch?
当她躺在你的沙发上 这段感情是否结束?
Was it over when he unbuttoned my blouse?
当他解开了我的上衣你我之间是否落下帷幕?
\"Come here,\" I whispered in your ear
“过来” 我在你耳边轻声说
In your dream as you passed out, baby
在你昏睡过后黑甜的梦中亲爱的
Was it over then? And is it over now?
待到那时这段感情是否结束?你我之间是否落下帷幕?
Oh-oh
Oh-oh
Oh-oh
Oh-oh
Think I didn\''t see you?
你以为我没看见你吗?
There were flashin\'' lights
镜头闪烁的灯光早就将你捕捉
At least I had the decency
至少我还保持了体面
To keep my nights out of sight
就算深夜出入也不为人所见
Only rumors \''bout my hips and thighs
只留下有关我身材的花边新闻
And my whispered sighs
还有我的低语
Oh, Lord, I think about
噢主啊 我不是没考虑过
Jumpin\'' off of very tall somethings
从高处一跃而下
Just to see you come runnin\'' (Runnin\'')
只为看到你奔来接我的身影
And say the one thing I\''ve been wanting, but no
再说出我埋藏心底的话 可我没这么做
Flashin\'' lights
镜头闪烁的灯光
Oh, Lord (Oh-oh)
噢主啊 (Oh-oh)
Let\''s fast forward to three hundred takeout coffees later (Oh-oh)
就让我们快进到点过三百杯外卖咖啡之后的熟稔场景 (Oh-oh)
I was hoping you\''d be there
我曾经多么希望你在我身旁
And say the one thing (Oh-oh) I\''ve been wanting (Oh-oh)
亲口念出我的心之所向 (Oh-oh)
But no
可你却没有